ANA CRISTINA BOJANINI SAFDIE
Born in Barranquilla, Colombia
“I feel painting is like music and it plays with my emotions. My paintings are greatly influenced by the feeling, beauty, and color of the Caribbean.”
Ana Cristina Bojanini
- University of Houston Texas, USA
- Bussiness Administrator Universidad Autónoma del Caribe, Barranquilla, Colombia
- Master in fine Arts Estudio de Nora Avendaño, Barranquilla, Colombia
- Extension Courses Faculty of fine Arts, Univ. del Atlántico, Barranquilla, Colombia.
- School of Arts E. Torbatis California, USA
- 2015 Honoring housewares retail excellence gia global innovation awards.
- 2013 Bazaar of Nations Award Embassy of Colombia in Ecuador.
- 2007 Mention to Creativity and Outstanding Woman.
- The pillars of her work are discipline, creativity, versatility, and originality.
Joelle Daccarett Bojanini
CEO – Multinational Executive
Michelle Daccarett Bojanini
Executive Vice President